OPTION #2: Submit Your Own ArtworkDuring checkout, simply upload your artwork and other graphics you may have. To ensure the highest quality printing please:
1. Make sure your artwork is in one of the following software formats:
- Corel Draw: up to version 12 EPS, PDF or CDR (convert fonts to curves/outlines)
- Adobe Illustrator: up to version CS EPS, PDF or AI (convert fonts to curves/outlines)
- Adobe Photoshop: up to version CS EPS, PDF or PSD (Save with layers, include fonts)
- Note for Quark users: A Quark EPS is still font dependent. To ensure quick turnaround we would much prefer the art to be created as Illustrator EPS with fonts converted to curves/outlines.
2. Please convert all colors to CMYK (we cannot accept RGB or Spot Colors.)
3. Please ensure that no text, logos, or important images are placed within 3/16 of an inch from the edge of your sticker.
4. All bitmaps should be supplied at a resolution no less than 300 dpi.
5. Please provide a PDF, JPG, TIFF, or color printout of your artwork for us to use as a proof.
If you would like to supply finished artwork but you don't have one of the accepted formats: 1. Please convert all fonts to curves/outlines whenever possible. If you are unable to convert fonts to curves please provide True Type or Type 1 fonts for all artwork submitted. Discrepancies may occur when fonts are transferred across different platforms and applications. A PDF, JPG, Tiff, or color printout of your artwork must therefore be supplied if you are providing fonts.
2. Output as a PDF or EPS file and ensure all other specifications are followed.
If you would like to supply your own printed materials for us to finish the artwork: We can accept virtually any materials you would like to provide, from letterhead to sketches to mock-ups. Also, there is no charge for us to scan your photographs and logos on our high-resolution scanners. Please note: The first twenty (20) minutes of design time is included in the quoted price for your stickers and decals. If you require additional time to produce the right design we can provide this service at $50.00 per hour.
We will always supply a digital proof of your design for approval before printing. The first proof is free of charge, additional proofs are charged at $20 per proof.
Have a question design related question? Simply shoot us an e-mail and we'll be sure to respond ASAP.